Xmonad and the Gimp
Read the full story.
Filed under: Uncategorized | 1 Comment
- RT @rofh: finally migrating my stuff to @xmonad . not that scary actually, it takes ~5x less haskell code than ion3' lua. 2 years ago
- RT @donsbot: xmonad, chrome and gnome 3 play well together. http://i.imgur.com/KWTqJ.png 2 years ago
- We beat our desktop into an ultimate nerd power-station! Find out about xmonad on The Linux Action Show! http://goo.gl/0ST3d RT @ChrisLAS 2 years ago
- "I have been using xmonad, and it’s the first time I have felt that a window manager makes me more productive" -- http://goo.gl/MG5t1 2 years ago
- Verifying XMonad is correct: re-implementing the XMonad core in Coq http://www.cs.ru.nl/~wouters/Talks/BrouwerExtraction.pdf 2 years ago
- This is why Gimp 2.8 can't come too soon... http://i.imgur.com/1uLxw.png 2 years ago
- xmonad is hip. It is official. http://www.hiprank.com/awesome-vs-ion3-vs-wmii-vs-xmonad.html 2 years ago
- Set up XMonad & XMobar on Ubuntu. http://is.gd/hiI7Y 3 years ago
- "After significant time spent with Awesome, DWM, wmii, ion and @xmonad, I’ve decided @xmonad is the best" - http://www.zerothhour.com/blog/ 3 years ago
- xmonad is fun! http://inode.co.nz/xmonad-is-fun 3 years ago
- xmonad cheatsheet
- The Design and Implementation of XMonad
- contribs review: ThreeColumnsMiddle, CenteredMaster, Mosaic
- xmonad: a review
- Using gimp under xmonad
- xmonad on ubuntu
- contribs review: CycleWindows, multimedia keys, runOrCopy
- Bluetile branch merged into xmonad!
- New layout: XMonad.Layout.Cross
- Why tiling? Why xmonad?