xmonad 0.8 released!
The xmonad dev team is pleased to announce xmonad 0.8!
- A general purpose replacement for “gaps” has been adopted.
- Floating windows pop up on the current screen by default
- Locale support
- Rock solid code. No new crash-inducing bugs reported.
- Many new extensions, including the ability to write your own configuration parsers.
- The 1000th commit was made to the project
xmonad is a leading tiling window manager, known for its reliability, flexibility, and efficiency. It supports true Xinerama tiling, and easy, rapid extension and customisation.
And yeah, it even runs on the openmoko:
We have had more than 70 developers contribute to the project. Thank you all!
Information, screenshots, documentation, tutorials and community resources are available from the xmonad home page.
Filed under: Releases | 2 Comments